Heat-insulating and fire-resistant aluminized gloves, welder's gloves
Powerful functionality and comfortable use
Main use: high temperature work
In the face of various high-temperature radiation threats in the laboratory, in order to ensure the safety of operators, it is particularly important to have a pair of high-quality safety gloves. Professional protective heat resistant aluminized gloves have special protective functions.
Qingdao Decent Group's aluminized heat insulation gloves are specially designed for working environments that are vulnerable to ultra-high temperature hazards such as fire assay laboratories. It can be used in multiple scenarios and can be used for handling, cutting, heat insulation, electric welding, etc.
1. The palm surface is made of coarse leather cowhide or aramid densely woven fabric, with a temperature resistance of up to 350 °C, with excellent anti-cutting and fire-resistant properties.
2. The back of the palm is made of flame-retardant aluminized fabric, with anti-radiant heat of 1000 °C, good short-distance heat insulation and fireproof effect.
3. Sewn with PreoxKevlar thread, cuff length 20cm strong wrist guard.
4. The structure is ergonomically designed, the texture is soft, and it is comfortable to wear.
5. The thumb adopts three-dimensional cutting technology, which has good flexibility and operation performance, and has better grasping performance.
6. All-round protective gloves to prevent mechanical damage.
7. Strong exothermic performance, fire resistance, anti-conductive heat and radiant heat, preventing a large amount of molten metal sputtering.
8. The tiger's mouth is reinforced, wear-resistant, and lasts for a long time, which is more in line with the concept of environmental protection.
Note: Although this protective glove has excellent dust-free and high temperature resistance, it should not be in direct contact with flame or molten metal.
[ RELATED PRODUCTS ]