Automatic mixer for batch mixing of fire assay fusion sample and flux
Qingdao Decent Group's crucible tumbler is a new type of forward and reverse rotating mixing equipment. The crucible tumbler is mainly used for batch mixing of fire assay mineral samples and fluxes. The device can mix up to 50 fire assay crucibles at a time. This significantly improves the efficiency of laboratory sample preparation and reduces manual operations. It is one of the necessary equipment for fire assay laboratory.
The lengthy time required for fire assaying of gold, silver and precious metals can often be compensated for by the simultaneous analysis of a large number of samples. A typical fire assay laboratory is usually equipped with several furnaces and cupellation furnaces, each capable of collecting multiple samples. Therefore, Qingdao Decent Group's Multiple Sample Load Forklift, Crucible Tumbler and other equipment have greatly improved the efficiency of laboratory sample preparation and load-and-unload.
[ UNIQUE ADVANTAGES ]
1. Mix up to 50 crucible samples at the same time to save mixing time and improve efficiency.
2. The decelerating motor drives the rotating flap to make the material rotate back and forth to achieve the purpose of uniform mixing.
3. Worm gear and worm gear reduction mechanism have the characteristics of fast speed and short mixing time
4. Man-machine interaction can set running time and rotation speed
5. Various types of crucibles such as 40G, 50G, 55G, etc. can be placed.
6. Cooperate with Qingdao Decent Group crucible electric/manual pot loader, the work efficiency is higher and the operation is more convenient.
[ TECHNICAL PARAMETERS ]
Voltage: 380V three-phase five-wire system.
Input rated power: 2.5KW.
Input rated current: 4.5A.
Dimensions: 1695x1130x1235 mm.
Sensor: metal proximity sensor, electromagnetic sensor.
Pneumatically control the opening and closing of the door. Suggested air pressure: 0.4-0.5Mpa.
Control method: touch panel, Man-machine interaction.
Matching 40G, 50G, 55G crucible
Operating speed: maximum 60 rpm
Running time: Maximum 120 minutes
[ RELATED PRODUCTS ]