Laboratory hammer crusher fully sealed and with plug-in sieve plate
Qingdao Decent Group laboratory hammer crusher adopts a full-width hammer head, and a high-quality motor drives the rotor to rotate quickly. The full-width hammer head will impact, shear and tear the material from the ore sample entering the crusher cavity. At the same time, the gravity of the ore itself causes the material to rush from the high-speed rotating hammer to the baffle and screen in the frame. The material larger than the mesh size is blocked on the sieve plate and continues to be impacted by the hammer until the particle size of the ore sample passes through the sieve plate. Exhaust from the machine.
● Welded steel crushing cavity can avoid easy crack and material holdup problems.
● Fully sealed cabinet design offers safe and dust free operation.
● Full width hammer heads crush materials in full section and avoid problems of blocking working cavity and sample holdup.
● Crushing large moisture samples without moisture lose and with uniform output and high efficiency.
● Low noise.
● Easy moving with wheels.
● Plug-in sieve plates ensure convenient cleaning and maintenance.
● Optional built-in sample divider increases sampling accuracy.
[ PRODUCT VIDEO ]
[ TECHNICAL PARAMETERS ]
|Decent Model No.||DHC50||DHC50A||DHC150||DHC150A|
|Output Size||<6 or <3 or <1mm||<6 or <3||<13 or <6 or <3mm||<13 or <6 or <3mm|
|Productivity||600-300 kgs/h||500-200 kgs/h||2000-1200 kgs/h||2000-650 kgs/h|
|Voltage||3 Phase, 380V||3 Phase, 380V||3 Phase, 380V||3 Phase, 380V|
|Weight||250 kgs||195 kgs||400 kgs||300 kgs|
|Division Power & Rate (Optional)||
|Gross Weight||200 kgs||180 kgs||400 kgs||370 kgs|